- Please notify us if you are running late for your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your service being altered to fit the remaining time available.
- If you are at least 20 minutes late and I haven’t heard from you, your appointment will be treated as a NO SHOW and fees may apply.
When We Run Behind Schedule
- We respect your time, and try our best to keep our schedules running smoothly. Sometimes, we run into challenges with preceding clients that can’t be predicted. If we’re running behind we will notify you via text or phone call before you arrive.
Please be courteous and notify us if you cannot make your appointment within 24 hrs of your appointment time.
- 1st no-show – Free pass as I realize this sometimes happens
- 2nd no-show – $50 fee
- 3rd no-show – Full payment of service will be required at the time of your next booking.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit Cards, Venmo, and Cash. Checks are only accepted for existing, local clients.
We always stand behind our work so If you have any concerns with the service you received, please let us know within 2 days. We will do our best to will adjust your service to your satisfaction at no extra charge. However, we do not offer refunds on services. If you experience an allergy and are unable to wear the eyelash extensions applied, we will remove them free of charge and may offer a voucher for another service. Please see our ‘Allergies Policy’ for more details.
If you experience an allergic reaction to any of the products used during a service, please contact us immediately for assistance in assessing the situation. If you’ve experienced allergic reactions to eyelash extensions in the past and think you may have an allergy to our products, please let us know before your appointment as a patch test can be administered prior to the appointment. Simply email us to request a patch test should you be concerned.
*Refunds are not given for allergic reactions, however, we will remove the lashes free of charge. Please remember eyelash extension adhesives contain cyanoacrylates.
See refund policy for further questions about refunds.
If you would like to bring children to your appointment, I ask that you email to discuss this prior to your appointment. The space I work in is not really large enough or particularly safe enough to accommodate small children, and other clients come to receive services and expect a relaxing atmosphere.